Join Our Growing Team
We are always open to speaking with people who are passionate about staffing. Are you a friendly, professional, hard-working, customer service focused individual? If you have those traits and are interested in an opportunity to help people land their “dream job” within biometrics, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your background is a possible match, we will be in touch to schedule a call. Thank you for your interest!
Why Choose a Job in Recruitment?
The truth is that most recruiters didn’t set out to be a recruiter; they simply fell into it – they had a friend of a friend who was a recruiter, and they were introduced to it that way. One thing leads to another and next thing they know, they’ve been a recruiter for 20+ years.
That’s typically the way it goes.
While recruitment is not for everyone, it is an awesome business!
Recruitment is BIG business too; estimated to be almost an $800 Billion industry.
To say there is a ton of opportunity is a major understatement!
While it’s constantly evolving with new tools and technologies, and new ways of communicating, the core of the business remains the same – it’s all about people.
Recruitment is the ultimate people-business!
You might enjoy a career in recruitment if……
You are driven to achieve.
What an awesome feeling it is to find someone their dream job or help a client hire the perfect person. While it can be extremely challenging at times, it’s overcoming those challenges that make it so rewarding!
You want to make an impact on people’s lives.
Recruitment is about so much more than just finding people jobs. It’s about doing everything possible to help guide people toward a brighter, more fulfilling career and future. It’s about giving people the tools to help them achieve their goals and set them up for long-term success.
Financial freedom is important to you.
Now, money does not have to be your primary motivation. There are plenty of high-performing, very successful Recruiters who are not driven by money. The fact is though, recruiting can be an extremely lucrative career.
You like variety in your day.
While there are those core activities that Recruiters perform on a regular basis, the reality is that no two days are the same. Things are constantly changing; from the clients you may be focused on to the actual jobs/skillsets you’re recruiting for.
You enjoy people and learning about human behavior.
As a biometrics recruiter, you will interact with all different types of people; each with varying backgrounds, skillsets, personality types, as well as ways of communicating and making decisions. It’s fascinating to work with and learn about such a diverse group of people.
Why The Lotus Group?
- Awesome culture; fun, flexible, & supportive!
- Privately-held company; not super formal or structured.
- Niche staffing firm focused on biometrics; well-established, longstanding relationships.
- Work in the Pharmaceutical Industry; growing & stable. There will always be a need for medicines and the talented people that help discover them & bring them to market.
- Opportunity to do meaningful work that is extremely gratifying. We play a significant role in helping companies bring valuable medicines to the people who need them. ♥
- Opportunity to function like an entrepreneur and run your own desk.
- Unlimited earnings potential!
- Work remotely – now and in the future.
- Summer Fridays!
A day in the life of a Recruiter at The Lotus Group
While every day may be different (ok, will be different), here’s a little taste of what you can expect!
- ✓ Identify potential candidates using LinkedIn, Google, and BullHorn (our internal ATS).
- ✓ Connect and engage with candidates via LinkedIn, phone, email, text, etc.
- ✓ Interview candidates; assess skills, identify aspirations, career goals, motivations, etc.
- ✓ Provide candidates with career coaching/guidance.
- ✓ Check candidate references.
- ✓ Attend team meetings via MS Teams (video).
- ✓ Stay aware of all current job openings and match candidates accordingly.
- ✓ Document activity & interactions in BullHorn.
- ✓ Stay abreast of biometrics/pharmaceutical industry news & trends.
- ✓ Occasionally travel within the US to attend industry conferences (1-3 times per year).
What do we look for in a teammate?
We have an awesome culture & a very tight team.
We want to work with people who are:
- ➢ Self-motivated!
- ➢ Positive people!
- ➢ Open, honest, and transparent!
- ➢ Serious about what we do but not about themselves!
- ➢ Good communicators; verbal, written, and in person!
- ➢ Willing to do whatever it takes to be successful!
- ➢ Comfortable accepting coaching/feedback!
Notice that we didn’t say we want to fill these recruitment agency jobs with those experienced in biometrics, life sciences, or staffing?
While those can certainly be nice, we are more interested in you – we want the “right fit”.
Sound like you?
Send your resume to email@example.com.